- Air Tightness
ASTM E283: 10.7㎥/h-㎡
- Noise Insulation
JIS (A4706 & A4702): 25 dB
- Water Tightness
ASTM E300: 240 Pa
- Wind Pressure Resistance
ASTM E330: 1600 Pa
- The advantages of slider windows are:
- Minimal maintenance. Slider windows have fewer parts than conventional windows, making them a low-maintenance and cost-effective choice for residential homes.
- Durable. Springs and pulleys wear or fail over time. Slider windows don’t believe these components to function, making them more durable than conventional windows. Most slider windows also use window glazing, adding to their durability.
- Energy efficiency. Window glazing improves insulation and energy efficiency. this may end in lower energy bills over time.
- Easy to use. Slider windows require little or no effort and dexterity to open and shut . They aren’t heavy and that they glide along the framework with ease. To use, all you’ve got to try to to is release a latch and slide the window open.
* Sound performance test has been done in JIS standard Controlled environment. Performance will vary by room condition. Please consult with insulation specialist.